Article provided by: Coastline Behavioral Health
Coastline Behavioral Health offers access to personalized California drug rehab programs, leading recovery services, and impeccable living conditions. But what program is ideal in your case, and how can you determine what to look for?
Inpatient vs. outpatient care
Our top-rated addiction rehab centers in Anaheim, CA, offer both inpatient care and outpatient services, providing personalized medical and psychiatric treatment. Knowing the differences between the two is critical for helping you decide which fits your case.
The inpatient program relies on intensive care in a 24/7 facility. It places patients in a comfortable, luxurious, and secure environment, keeping them safe from triggers and every day stressors. The inpatient treatment is perfect for addiction victims dealing with aggravated withdrawal or struggling with severe co-occurring disorders on the side.
- Offers the highest level of care
- The highest success rate with short-term relapse prevention
- Ensures sustainable recovery in a conducive and supportive environment
- Ensures optimal peer support via community engagement
- The best treatment option for handling severe withdrawal and advanced addiction
- One of the more expensive forms of treatment
- It’s a 24/7 care program, meaning that you won’t be able to continue working during the treatment
The outpatient program
Our Anaheim inpatient drug and alcohol rehab centers rely on outpatient programs to help patients transition towards a self-sufficient and sober lifestyle post-rehab. The outpatient drug rehab in Anaheim follows the inpatient treatment, providing almost similar care, but in an outpatient setting. Patients no longer need to spend their nights at our facility since the outpatient rehab in Anaheim only requires your presence several times per week for treatment, clinical evaluation, and therapy.
- Non-intensive form of treatment, ideal for patients who have completed the inpatient program
- Allows patients to keep their jobs and spend more time with their family and loved ones
- Cheaper than inpatient treatment
- Ideal for patients who are ready to transition towards a more independent lifestyle
- Unfit for those with advanced addiction conditions who need intensive care
- Less reliable at preventing relapse on its own
If you want to know what CA drug and alcohol rehab program fits your situation the best, we recommend contacting our professionals today. They will assess your condition and recommend adequate treatment, depending on your rehabilitation needs, financial capabilities, and long-term goals.
How to join rehab
First, you need to contact our team for a brief phone discussion. We will ask specifics about your addiction condition, insurance coverage, symptoms, and everything else that might serve your case. You will then make an appointment for our California drug rehab, where you will undergo a comprehensive physical and mental evaluation. This will allow our professionals to understand your condition better and recommend appropriate treatment asap.
Feel free to contact our rehab staff at Coastline Behavioral Health to discuss your treatment prospects and recovery goals. You can speak to our premier rehab professional at 714-841-2260 today for an appointment and a meaningful discussion about your problems and solutions.
View Larger Map